Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Saturday Tile-A-Thon

Not interested in the dull commentary and just want to cut to the chase? The progress photo is at the bottom.

Want the verbiage? Then read on.

Progress was pretty rapid after the tiles requiring serious cutting were complete, so I'm up a whole 10 rows. Some of the cuts worked with the tile saw, some needed my new Makita and the nifty Carbide Hole Saw.

I'm tempted to grout my 10 rows and start taking baths....but then we know what would happen. I'd lose Momentum, and spend the rest of the year with half finished subway tile.

And I can see it in the mirror now....how cool is that??


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Very cool! Good job.

I love your medicine cabinet, by the way.

Corey said...

Looks great so far - can't wait to see it all finished.