Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Extreme Chaos Project: Bath Edition, Day 2

You may have noticed that Day #1 and Day #2 are not consecutive. Quite observant of you. Ever tried getting a contractor to show up on the date of your choosing? I've begged. I've pleaded. I've even offered my firstborn, though who are we kidding.....I'm past the age where anyone wants my eggs

But I digress. Again. The Day 2 bath task is swapping the remains of my galvanized plumbing for the replacement shower/tub faucet that I purchased back in December. And Jeff the Plumber arrived this morning to do just that. But his venture into the tub was met with the unpleasant discovery that my Furry Friends have decided that the unused tub, with its discreet plastic curtain, meets acceptable criteria for Kitty Potty. How embarrassing.

Perhaps this is backlash for moving the Litter Box downstairs, or retaliation for our weekend getaway sans cats.

No, I am not going to post Cat Excrement photos.

But I will post a picture of my shiny new plumbing.


1 comment:

Joanne said...

Ooh! That plumbing is pretty. Seeing it gives me the courage to tackle our bathroom project.