Thursday, June 12, 2008

Practicing Safe Hex

Before I advance to tiling the last remaining wall, I have a little mandatory hex tile floor patching to do.

You may recall that way back in the distant past (October 2007), I found a "close enough" match to my original Hex tile, which I could use to patch a small corner of the floor to the side of the toilet.

You might also recall, back in March of this year, my drivel about the usefulness of Ceramic Tile Adhesive.

I am just happy that after all this time, I could recall the location of both of these products. It was time to put them to use.
Where are the new tiles? Hint: they are clean. Ought to be a dead giveaway really.


But in case it wasn't obvious.....here are the newbies.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

:) I love hex tile floors! I'm super impressed that you found BOTH the tiles AND the adhesive at the same time!

Unknown said...

Great work. I really like the story. I love your blog, keep it up the good work. I can't wait to see what it is next.
Hexagonal floor Tile