Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Neither Rain Nor Sleet Nor Snow....

I've been waiting for Weather Conditions appropriate for scouting out the source of our incoming water, and finally a suitable little downpour has come my way. My Trusty Rain Outfit and I are heading out for a Very Soggy Inspection of our House's Exterior.

While Battling the Elements at Every Turn, I've located a suspicious looking downspout, which appears to be depositing all water from 1/4 of the roof about 6" away from the NW corner foundation.

Oh No!

Probably Not a Coincidence that the NW corner basement interior, inconviently blocked from view by a Wheelbarrow, features a small Puddle and rather moist looking walls.


Luckily, Mighty DownSpout Extender Saves the Day! And best of all, it's Discovered lurking On the Premesis! No Home Depot Trip Required! Smiles All Around!


2 comments:

Tim G said...

You guys need to get a life... ha haha.... Tim

Anonymous said...

Hello, I enjoy reading through your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.


My website: herbal party pills